Collars and Leashes
- On Lead – Beautiful, buttery latigo and bullshide leashes for a great price. You pick the color. Princeton already has a whole set for training class.
- Mendota – My go-to lead for Daphne is the 4′ clip lead. These leads are colorfast, don’t decay, and completely waterproof. They are also beautiful and come in a variety of colors.
- Rush to Tug – The most unique, comfortable, beautiful leads I’ve seen. Handmade-to-order and available in a variety of colors (even custom!). They are originally agility leads so they naturally absorb shock.
- Paco Collars – The best leather collars on the market. Guaranteed for life and after your dog crosses the rainbow bridge they will make the collar into a beautiful keepsake bracelet.
- Lupine – Nylon collars and leashes. Good for puppy because they’re guaranteed for life, even if chewed. They also have a program for breeders where you can buy a bunch of collars and get them in several sizes, from newborn through 10 weeks.
- Up-Country – Collars that are just really pretty, colorful, soft, and durable.
- The Ultimate Leash – A versatile leash that can be used in 11 different ways
Food, Treats, and Nutrition
- Best Bully Sticks – My dogs use a lot of natural chews. This site provides them at the best price on the web, has great customer service, and offers products that are made in the USA.
- NaturCanis – A great website about dog food nutrition with affordable ebooks.
- Bold Lead Designs – Makers of quality leather mobility, guide, and assistance dog harnesses (also leashes and collars). They are much lighter than they look and very durable. Daphne’s orthopedist absolutely loves this harness.
- Bridgeport Equipment – Makers of mobility, guide, and assistance dog harnesses. Daphne’s first working harness was from Bridgeport. They are extremely affordable and look very professional.
- Active Dogs – They make a variety of service dog equipment including harnesses, vests, capes, and patches. They also have products for other types of working dogs and sporting dogs.
- Pet Joy Online – Service dog capes, vests, and patches.
- Ruff Wear – Backpacks, jackets, boots, and more. You can sign up for a discount if you have a service dog.
- EZY Dog – quality harnesses, backpacks, collars, and leads.
- Muttlucks – Dog boots.
- Dean and Tyler – harnesses (including guide and assistance harnesses), leashes and collars. They have cool velcro patches that you can mix and match.
- Raspberry Field – Embroidered capes and patches